Pssst! Have you heard what’s coming??

11

Posted by Jenny Nash | Posted in reading | Posted on October 8, 2009

I see SO MANY of our readers reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid books.

I have a feeling those readers will be very excited this Monday.

Look what I stumbled upon today…

This Monday, the latest in the series of Wimpy Kid books, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days, will hit the shelves in book stores!

But, that’s not all!  Did you hear that there’s a WIMPY KID MOVIE coming out this spring???  Hmmm…I may smell a field trip in our future…..

Comments (11)

Thats kool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor.F

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I LOVE DIARY OF A WIMPY KID!
Angela

mrs.nash how are you i like diary of a wimpy kid books i can not wait for the new book!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Mrs.Nash do you know how much the diary of a wimpy kid books are I would really love to know.

Caroline, the wimpy kid books are around $7-9 each. I saw a few at the book fair downstairs today, but I didn’t check the price. :)

I want the book sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!I love the Dairy of a Wimpy Kid Im a BIG fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mrs. Nash. I bought the book the first day it came out I have already read all of it but, I LOVE it soooooo much I’m reading it again.
~KAMO~

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Our class might go to the Diary of a wimpy the movie for a field trip!!I love Diary of a wimpy kid books so much!!!

To be honest I dont mind the diary of a wimpy kid books.

Hey Mrs.Nash I love diary of a wimpy kid books I just recently finished Diary Of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days it was so funny and great!!! :)

~Gracie~

Write a comment